Monday, June 25, 2012

This is why i'm broke...



thisiswhyimbroke. No typo, it's a website! I window shop here every once in a blue moon because it's a really great collection of the most random and awesome stuff. While procrastinating getting up on the roof of the trailer to (hopefully) finish my project I popped over there to see if there was anything new for me to imagine purchasing. At first I was thinking... lame! I've seen all of this stuff before. And then I kept scrolling, and scrolling and scrolling. It would be cool to own all of the junk on here, I totally love the zombie gnomes, linnens etc but feel that if you are going to go zombie, you should go all the way. There was also a really cool hanging tent, but a little out of my price range.

Here is the plethora of stuff that I rightclick/openinnewtab-ed thinking "yeah, I might even buy this"

Dog-e-Glow




This light-up-leash is a great idea. A few years ago there was more than one pedestrean death due to darkness in my neighbourhood. I confess to not walking after dark because I was afraid of cars! ... and zombies. Do you think that if I got one for my mother in law she would stop wearing her XL construction safety vest all the time!? - she's 5'2 people.
$25.99 is a-ok with me!

Heat Sensitive iPhone Backing

 Heat Sensitive iPhone 4/4S Backing

I will need the phone first (not gonna happen) but I think this is muy cool. Perhaps a little giftie for my hubby who does have the phone?
At $11.99 this is a good one for an internet shopping commitment-phobe like me.

Evil Fortune Cookies



Har har... this is the evil bitch coming out in me... anyone want to come over for chineese??
Enjoy the hilarity for just $9.99

The Hungover Cookbook

The Hungover Cookbook

The value is self explanatory and for $8.00 it is just plain a good idea.

 Pet Peek (love the name)

Pet Peek (Pet Fence Window)

Ok, so now were getting into the "if I had a house with a fenced yard" territory, but seriously. If I had a house with a fenced yard I would have one of these... or two. Unfortunately out of stock on Amazon, and no price point available.

Gama-Go Zombie Family Car Vinyl Sticker Decals


Gama-Go Zombie Family Car Vinyl Sticker Decals

For $10.27 a great way to enjoy a little zombie lovin

Dexter Blood Spattered Coasters


 This one's actually inspired by my friend Sara who recently blog-fessed her love of Dexter. Considering they come with 'your very own Dexter treasure box' I think that's $19.99 well spent.

But of course realizing that purchasing all of these things would take me to the $100.00 range plus shipping has strangled my impulse to buy (let's not talk about the clutter going on in the camper right now... although it's deterrant power is overwhelming as well).

Maybe after a little house clean and my next allowance collection I'll get my paypal password renewed and GO FOR IT

(every single time, I forget my paypal password... without fail every single fucking time!)

2 comments:

  1. oh my goodness I'm checking out this website riiiiight now. Dexter coasters - yes please. I'll take 8.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your devotion is second to none! haha I've been thinking of starting at S1E1 but I'm scared... 5 seasons will be about a week of 12 hour Dexter days... once I start I can't stop!

    ReplyDelete